Monday, April 13, 2009

Waitlisted... like a FOX!

I think I am going a little bit nuts from stress. Which is probably why Kenna and I have a random shit blog called Shrike People now. You should check it out.

I am waitlisted for two classes, which are almost the ONLY classes I can take to fulfill requirements. Jesus fucking christ. If I do not get in to at least one of them I will rip out something's heart. It could be an artichoke's, but we'll see.

Anyway, my horribly crippled schedule as it stands now:

MWF, 10:20-11:20 : Spanish Comp/Conv (301)
MW, 12-3 : Photo I
MW, 6-7: Self Defense for Women
TTh, 9:40-11:20: Colonial Latin American History (141)
Sunday, 7-8: Ghanaian Music and Dance

KILL ME. I just want to take fucking International Organizations or Econ 100, is that too fucking much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment