Thursday, May 28, 2009

Unemployment Blues


Day 19 - Oh hi there

Kevin and I saw a turtle yesterday when we went for a walk. He was cute, and couldn't run away. HA.

Anyway, the job hunt is going shitsauce. I kind of figured it would. I got offered interviews while I was still at school and then they'd hired everyone by the time I could come in person.

I don't really know what to do. I'm pretty sure trying brick-and-mortar stores is going to be a crapshoot. I've just kind of been browsing craigslist, which actually seems to be working better. We'll see, I guess.

I'm not sure how much I care whether or not I make money this summer, which might be problematic for my parents. I don't know what to tell them.

Money made so far this summer: $88 in photo royalties. Received one large photo of my face, a weird book, and a $40 computer manual as compensation. So far, my hobby has been paying off in the form of weird odds and ends and foreign magazines. I should have a shelf devoted to it. Maybe if I put some more stuff up for sale I can make at least a little more. Better than nothing.

I'm kind of feeling like this will be a summer of odd jobs. I don't know what else to do. I should just try phone sex, really. That shit pays a lot and the stories would be great.

In other, MUCH BETTER news:

1. My sister got a cat! His name is Laurence and I am SO jealous.

2. KENNA IS COMING IN A FEW DAYS OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY

:D

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD DID A HO-OH JUST FLY BY OMG I CAPTURE ASH'S PIKACHU

    ReplyDelete